Links of Interest
From time to time we send e-newsletters to folks that have sailed with us and others interested in the American Eagle. If you’d like to read any of our past issues here are links to them:
Guest/Crew Video Gallery
American Eagle in the Press:
- July 2015 Penobscot Bay Pilot. A perfect day for a Great Schooner Race aboard the American Eagle
- March 2014 Points East Magazine. Out o’ Gloucester pages 26-35
- August 2013 Go World Travel
- August 2012: SOCO Magazine pages 37-40
- November 2011: Classic Boat Magazine cover & page 36
- on YouTube: for those who have visited the Purple Fish in Stonington, a short clip of Jan singing about Capt. John.
- June 2010: Going Places Near and Far. A Schooner Gam
- April 2010: Saveur Magazine. Ship-Shape.
- July 2009: WhereToGoNext.com. Patricia & Robert Foulke’s The Lure of Windjammers
- Winter 2008: Bowdoin Magazine (page 55), a profile of Capt. John; not entirely accurate but close.
- September 2007: Romar Traveler
- May 2005: New England Travel Planner
Information about the area:
What’s the weather:
What to do:
Places to stay: